Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Pastels


 

blazer: francesca's
top: francesca's
necklace: francesca's
jeans: express
shoes: forever 21

Spring is in the air and that means pastels, pastels, pastels!
If you missed the post about my great shopping adventure, you can read about it here.
Both the blazer and the peach top are featured on it.
 
What are your go-to colors and outfits for spring?

**And don't forget tomorrow is our Thursday Thoughts link up**
 
pleated poppy

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions
 



post signature

12 comments:

  1. Loooove that top! I can not stop buying coral things this spring, I am obsessed with the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hush it, I want that entire outfit! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love francesscas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color looks great on you! And I love it with the necklace! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty color blouse! I love it with the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for Spring either. The pastel colors are lovely on you.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is ADORABLE! I love it, seriously.
    & I saw the mugs you made on an earlier post... what an awesome
    idea. I'm going to have to make those for my best friend back home
    and me!

    I'm a new follower and so excited to read more.

    -Ashley
    http://themarkowskis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from Random Wednesdays. Love your outfit. Gorgeous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!! Love your style. I need a white blazer!

    New Follower:)

    Elise @ Hunters of Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty outfit! I love the pastels and these blazer is perfection! I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, I'd love if you stopped by and checked it out :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this entire outfit!
    Francesca's is one of my most favorites stores. I always leave there with something so cute.

    ReplyDelete