Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WIW Wedding Wednesday





It's hard to see but Chris' face is priceless. (winking)








Breaking News!!!

Engagement picture proofs are in! Here are just a handful of the awesome pictures Chris and I have the opportunity to display--all, of which, are c/o Catchlight Photography.

We decided to just buy the entire DVD full of all 141 pictures, that way we would have the printing rights and could reprint pictures whenever we wanted.

What do you think? Which outfit was your favorite? Which photo would you blow up into a canvas if it was up to you? (I will probably be blowing up 3 pictures and need some opinions).

Can't wait to show you all of the pictures, without the "proof" across the front! :)

Don't forget to enter to win a $100 gift card of your choice.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Gah they came out wonderful! My fave outfit is your cream dress and I would definitely blow up the photo of y'all kissing behind the little gate-- it looks like a stock photo it's that good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, I really like your lace dress, so cute! I think out of these, my favorite picture is the one of you kissing behind the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, loveeeee! Y'all should be models!! Gorgeous pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so beautiful! I love them all! And congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see those coral Kendra Scott earrings :) SOooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a sucker for that lace dress! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the first one and the second to last one. Such beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these photos are precious! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these pictures but especially the first one..so precious! And your outfits are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the one of you two kisses behind the gate! love the outfits and the sweetness! xo

    ReplyDelete