Friday, December 21, 2012

The End of The World

 
 
Matthew 24:36
 
"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of Heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."
 
Just thought I'd share this today, since it is "the end of the world."
 
 
I don't know what it is about snow that makes me so happy. Maybe it's the fact that being from Arkansas, we only have limited exposure (if any) to it growing up.
 
Snow is beautiful to me and it covers all of the worn grass and trees with a gorgeous blanket of white. God knew we needed a little beauty on our "last day."
 
Somewhat ironic that in the midst of all this "end of the world" talk and all the evil going on in the world, God showed us a little love by sending us some snow.
 
 
 
 


Shout out to my girl Brenna! Pictures courtesy of her Wisconsin-ism.
We can't all be blessed to be born and live in the South. Thanks for the pics though, my little Yankee friend!
 
 
Here's what we experienced here in good ole Kentuckiana!
 
 
Hope everyone has a blessed day! And enjoy the snow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment