Thursday, August 22, 2013

Adios for Now!

So, by now you've probably realized that I have been either too busy or too lazy to put much time and effort into Blop. With that being said, I think it has been a little of both.

I started Blop as a creative outlet/hobby while I was working at a job that I knew I didn't care too much for. I was able to be passionate about Blop while living away from Chris and my family. Now that I've moved back to Arkansas and have been thoroughly immersed into my new job, which I love, I've found that I am Blopping less and less.

I guess this is me saying adios for the time being. I hope to Blop on occasion but I definitely won't be able to keep up with it daily like I have been. I actually tried to offer to pay Chris to start writing a plethora of Blop posts for me to use, but he declined. 

Thank you so much for listening to my rants and probably poor clothing choices for the past 8 months. It's been real!

Now to focus on my new job, upcoming wedding, and new Toby stories to come--I'm sure. Will try to continue to post on occasion, don't worry!

(Chris wanted to know how many times I could use the word Blop in this Blop post.)

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOO! I knew this was coming :( I'm sad. But so happy for you. PROMISE to update with wedding stuff! (and I would never say that to someone I wasn't obsessed with)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I am sorry to hear that you won't be around these parts very much anymore, but I totally understand. Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming! We will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely miss your posts but will still definitely follow along on other outlets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you, but please keep us updated on the wedding planning and job when you can!

    ReplyDelete