Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What Inpsires Me Wednesday

 
Loves Lately...


So...if you don't want the sappy post about the boy-toy, go ahead and skip number 1 and scroll down to number 2...but fair warning, you'd be missing out.


1.
 
My boyfriend, Chris. I'd like to introduce him and tell you a bit more, so that one day he can guest post and you can be as tough on him as you want ;)
 
Chris and Toby have a love/hate relationship...I like to think of their relationship as Michael Scott and Toby from The Office.
 
 

 
That's the hate...feel the love.
 

Such a softy ;) Oh how I love my boys.
 
Check out the response I got prior to posting this blog...
 


This is what I deal with people. But I love him.
 
 
Chris is in law school at U of A and for those of you that don't know, that's in Arkansas. We live 10 hours apart, but he is my best friend and we have been making the long distance thing work for half of our relationship. (we've been together 3 years).
 
 
Besides my dad, he's the best guy I know. (and I've got to include my brother in this "best guy" spill).
 
 
One of the things that I like most about Chris is his heart. He has the biggest heart, but hides it behind his sarcasm (which I love too, because he constantly makes me laugh). For example:
 
I was texting him pictures of this Kate Spade purse I really wanted, it was on sale too. He told me to get it and I said it was still pretty expensive. His response..."I bet if you don't feed Toby for a week you can afford to get it."

 

 
Anyway, let's wrap this mushy post up. Again, I just wanted to introduce you to the guy that helps hold me together at the seams, my better half.
 
 
Seriously though, when I finally let him guest post on here, don't be afraid to be brutal. His ego needs it. ;)
 
 
 
 

“You only need one man to love you. But him to love you free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides. Only one man and all of this.”  - C. JoyBell C.
********************************************************************************

2.
 
 
I've recently purchased some Mary Kay makeup primer. At first, it was just a purchase to help a friend out, but after using it for week, I LOVE it!
 
 
It smells like chocolate and coffee and it goes on very thinly. It only takes a small amount and my makeup stays on longer each day. My skin is naturally oily and this primer prevents excess oil from escaping.
 
********************************************
 
3.
 
 
 
Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield.
 
Loving this song right now. Enough said.





xoxo Jaime   

5 comments:

  1. haha Love your Office reference :) Also love the Warren Barfield song. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done the long distance thing and it's hard - you are doing amazing! I did laugh though, my boyfriend and cat Harley have the same relationship it's so funny! Found you through the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so I just used primer for the first time yesterday (I got a sample in the mail) and I am in love! My sample was not Mary Kay, but I love MK products, so I may have to give it a try!

    And way to go for making the long distance work! ...so, did you get the purse? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure didn't :(

      By the time I talked myself into getting it, it was sold out.... Until the next perfect Kate Spade purse goes on sale.

      Delete
  4. Hi! Stopping over to say hi and follow you back from Sunday Social! Glad we run in some of the same blog circles! :) My MK primer just came in the mail today - super excited to start using it! :)

    ReplyDelete