Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello Beautiful


Alright, last time I talk about moving...until I have to move all of my stuff into my new apartment, that is.

1. I just want EVERYONE to know that I drove this bad boy from the Uhaul store to my apartment, approximately 8 miles of ridin' dirty in the 'haul. 

2. Daddio drove us all the way back to the great state of AR. Hello beautiful. Haven't lived here in two years and you better believe that I will never move away again. 

3. Thanks to my brother and sister's friends, we were able to get everything unloaded and into the storage unit in under an hour. Did I mention that I hired movers to come and load up the Uhaul in KY? Best decision I have made in a long time. No lie. If you are moving and it's just you, or you and your significant other, I would highly recommend sucking it up and spending the money to have them load all of your belongings.

4. After unloading everything into the storage unit, mom had made everyone some tacos as a "thank you".  This was just half of everything she made for the tacos. It was delicious! 

I start my new job tomorrow and would appreciate any advice you might have for me! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and everything went as smoothly for you as it did for me!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Break a leg on your first day today lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your first day! just be yourself and dive in head first, don't be shy because it's your first day! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the job! I also hired people to load my U-Haul--best decision ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such exciting new adventures! Hope your first day at the new job goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got moved! Hope your first day goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a successful moving weekend! And thank you for the idea for tacos for dinner tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete