Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Don't Mean to Brag But...

I don't mean to brag...but, I've pretty much figured out this whole wedding thing. 




Alright, so I figured it was about time to do another wedding update. Chris and I have found our "destination wedding" venue. It's called Avondale Chapel and it's in Northwest Arkansas (halfway between our two families). It's perfect.

Not only does it provide that cute southern, plantation look that I have always envisioned, but it's also all-inclusive. What do I mean by all-inclusive? I'm glad you asked! Check it out:

Regal Wedding & Reception Package

Wedding Coordinator
Additional hour of use (5 hr total)
1-hr rehearsal**
Private dressing rooms for both the bride and groom
Ceremony setup and cleanup
 Ceremony CD Music
Minister (optional)
Candelabras with candles, signature flowers and greenery
Aisle candelabras
Aisle runner


Reception Coordinator
Reception setup and cleanup
DJ (during reception)
Draped service tables
Wedding cake
Groom’s cake
Punch, coffee, nuts, and mints
Servers
Hors d’oeuvres
Champagne flutes (couple only)
Wedding Bubbles
Tableware, glassware, silverware and serving pieces
Printed napkins with names and date
Cloth napkins
Round tables with floor-length tablecloths (black, white, or ivory)
Colored tablecloth overlays (optional colors)
Deluxe Centerpieces (with custom colors)
Chairs
Custom Lighting

So, basically the only thing that isn't covered with this is the photographer, wedding attire (bridal party, bride, groom, etc.), invitations, and alcohol. For the alcohol, we have decided to just buy in bulk from Sam's Club and hire someone for about $100 to bartend. This package says hors d'oeuvres, but we actually upgraded to a plated meal (stay tuned to help us choose which meal to serve) to serve for dinner. 

The only thing we have to do for this package is meet with the wedding coordinators 3 months prior to the wedding and tell them exactly what we want--table cloth colors, etc.--and select the cakes, flowers, etc. The whole meeting should only take about two hours. How easy is that?! I know, I told you to be jealous. But here's the best part: the entire package only costs $4250 (for 50 people...we are paying about $2000 more to include meals and factoring in about 150 people). Yeah...I've managed to plan my entire wedding for under $10,000.

What do you think? Did we do good? What are your thoughts on "all-inclusive" weddings? 



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. that is INCREDIBLE! the deal and the location! it sounds like a freakin' dream come TRUE! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. It's decided. You are planning my future wedding when the time comes. I've always looked at wedding planning as a beast I'd never want to deal with, but this is awesome! And it's packaged all neatly together without being at all tacky. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN, I am impressed. And what a nice bonus that it's all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME!! We had an all-inclusive style wedding and it was the best thing I ever did because my family didn't have to worry about clean up or set up and neither did I! =) Way to go!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is awesome!! I love the idea of all-inclusive and you definitely have the wedding planning down, very smart way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! The price sounds great for everything you are getting. It will be nice to only worry about yourself & your groom on the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is INCREDIBLE! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect!!! Couldn't get any better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all inclusive wedding packages! Less stress and typically less money. 10k wedding is awesome! That was our goal about 3 years ago and the only way to even come close was having it at a hotel where we didn't have to piece together vendors for everything. We only exceeded our budget by about1200. We only had 75 too!!

    ReplyDelete