Monday, May 6, 2013

Marital Mondays: Custom Wedding Planning Binder

 
 


 
Sara, over at PerfectPlans, was kind enough to send me a custom wedding planning binder, equipped with a lightweight, wedding planning notebook. 

This binder came included with the following pages:

* Wedding Events at a Glance
* Vendors at a Glance
*12 Month Planning Timeline
*12 Month Blank Calendar
* Budget Worksheets
*Reception and Ceremony Considerations
*Vendor Payment Schedule
*Registry
*Reception Music
*Wedding Party Information
*Wedding Day Timeline


In addition, there are business card sheets, eight pocket dividers, sheet protectors for contracts, and an envelope on the inside of the cover--to hold pens, swatches, receipts, etc.

This binder is perfect for my jotting down all of my wedding planning notes. I am a huge paper printing fiend, so having somewhere to organize all of my notes, receipts, menus, contracts, etc. is a blessing! Sara was awesome too! She was quick to respond to any questions I had for her and she had my binder sent out within 2 days. Great turn around and even better customer service.

For all of my engaged readers, or those with friends/family members that are newly engaged, Sara is offering one lucky reader a free, custom wedding planning notebook or $10 of store credit. Make sure you go check out her shop for examples of other custom binders she's done.

 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. omg! absolutely love that wedding binder!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was planning my wedding I loved the binder I used. They are so useful to keep everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to say...June 7th..BEST day to get married ;)

    And that binder looks like it will be a huge help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! My "binder" was a folder in my Gmail account where I sent pictures from magazines and saved all my emails. It was a TON of work - something like this looks super useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theory beyond the nuclear family and views dysfunction as part of an intergenerational process Familientherapie

    ReplyDelete