Friday, May 24, 2013

Thanks For Taking My Money Vegas!


1. Was in Vegas all week for work. Won $120 at blackjack...then kept playing and wound up with a $60 investment. You're welcome Vegas. Glad I could contribute to your great little town. 

2. Upside of the trip...participated in a silent auction, guarded these Kendra Scott earrings like a boss, and walked away with these $80 earrings for $28. 

3. Vendors taking us out to dinner. The food was to die for. 

4. Did I mention the free meals were amazing?! Yeahhhh...

5. If you haven't entered already, make sure you enter to win these four pieces of jewelry from Excessory Exchange, here



What exciting things happened to you this week? Can anyone beat those meals I had? (Can you tell I'm pretty proud of my food?)
 
Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday and Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop.


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those meals are making me hungry. And hey, at least you stayed in the double digits for your Vegas loss - that's better than most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't leave Vegas with some extra cash, but it sounds like you had fun!!! And the food... oh my yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are so cute! And I definitely could not beat that food - it looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those earrings! I just got my first pair of KS earrings last week and I am in love. It might be a problem since they are not exactly cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vegas is such a fun place especially when someone else is picking up the tab at times :) Great deal on those lovely earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm a new follower! Wow, this makes me want to go to Vegas NOW!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back! :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete