Friday, March 1, 2013

H54F: Blog Style

 
1. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I. Have. The. Best. Sister. She sent me a Spring Into Summer Sister gift pack of a mixed cd, coupons to my favorite stores, and the Lauren Scruggs book- "Still LoLo".
 
Warning: the rest of these "fives" are blog related.
 
2. That note that Toby is looking at is from Lindsey at Follow the Ruels. She is awesome! For Valentine's day she sent out "happies" to anyone that wanted one. It came with TONS of candy..that Toby ate-just kidding- and the sweetest card. Thanks Lindsey!
 
3. Have you registered for our $95 Giftcard Galore Giveaway yet?! You should.
 
4. Jamie at Simple Southern Ways and I hosted our first ever Thursday Thoughts link up! We had six lovely ladies link up with us on our first one! To say I'm excited is an understatement! Hope you can link up with us next week!
 
5. Finally, I just wanted to thank each and every one of the wonderful women that commented on my WIWW post. I was so hesitate and nervous putting outfit pictures of myself up and you all had such great things to say and really just put me at ease! Thank you for being so awesome!
 
I actually have three other random blog "fives" that I wanted to mention.
 
5.1  I hit 200+ fabulous followers this week!
5.2 Please check out my amazing new sponsors, Melissa and Jenna.
5.3 Have you noticed a new layout? My roommate, Beth, designed this and we will be making her portfolio and blog this weekend, so stay tuned if you like it. :)

Photobucket
 
post signature











 

8 comments:

  1. I do LOVE the layout!!! :) and can tell the paws now SOOOOO cute!! I'm going to need a revamp come about June when I get all my wedding pictures back and want to throw it ALLLL over the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the new layout! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your new layout is gorgeous. Add me as a new follower too. Happy to have found ya from #H54F! Thursday Thoughts sounds fun! I'll have to pop over and check it out. AND note to self: Participate next week!! :) Have a great weekend!

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister is precious! I love the package she sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. susannah you are so sweet! im the precious sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit post. It's really tough to do that first one. I haven't done that many yet and I'm still getting comfortable doing it. But your outfit picture looks great and very natural!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome!! I'm happy Toby liked the candy and card so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layout! And thanks for the shout out :o) What a great gift from your sister! Super cute idea.

    ReplyDelete