1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
probably my iphone (to call for help and to keep myself occupied) & a knife (for protection and to cut down essentials)
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?
criminal minds and revenge! i know it sounds weird, but i LOVE criminal minds! plus, who doesn't like revenge?! let's get real for a second...
3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
oh gosh, i'd probably grab as many pictures as i could (some of them are irreplaceable) and i always keep my laptop case and purse next to the door, so i would grab them both on my way out.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
this week, i'd probably have to say that my express jeans and this plain white blouse from francesca's are my favorites. the express jeans because they make you feel like you can fit into a size smaller, and the blouse because it's loose fitting and i can literally pair it with any outfit in my closet.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
ok, i watched "one for the money" on netflix a couple weeks ago and it was better than i thought. i even bought the second book in the series to read. hmmm...chris and i have been lacking in our movie dates lately so let's go with hunger games as the other.
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
shopping is a huge one and cream slushes from sonic have to be my second, along with sushi. but really, next time you go to sonic, order a watermelon, raspberry, mango, peach cream slush. they may not have all of the flavors but if they have three of the four you should be good.