Sunday, February 24, 2013

#Winning




Guess what?! You guessed it! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kara of A Fabulous Flask of Tequila! Thanks girl! I, however, have no idea how you get nominated or what this award represents. But hey, an award is an award right?!
RULES:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
4. Come up with 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate

Facts about me:
1) I can lick my own elbow.
2) I used to play soccer on the Olympic Development Program team for the state of Arkansas.
3) I have moved three times in the last 12 months.
4) I don't want to brag..but I won best in show in my school's 6th grade art show
5) Im addicted to popcorn and popsicles
6) My nickname is lil guy. But most people just call me Jaime.
7) I talk to my cats like they are people.
8) I facetime with my mom almost every morning
9) Toby was found behin a Walmart and we rescued him 
10) Chris bought me 40lbs of gummy bears last year for Valentines Day.
11) I had open heart surgery when I was a baby.


I actually had Chris answer these questions...so the first answer is his answer about me, and the second is what I really answered.
Questions From Kara:

1. Where did you grow up?

Lat/Lon:34°59 '10.3"N  092°02'33.8"W
MGRS: 15SWU8736871930
I grew up in a small town in Arkansas with the best family a girl could ever ask for. I was extremely blessed.

2. What do you do on a typical Thursday night?

Pray that the next day is a snow day and work gets cancelled.
True.
 


3. When was the last time you were hungover at work?
Unfortunately, never. 
My job gives me enough headaches everyday, I do not need another one on top that. 
True again.


4. If you could be any Disney character who would you be and why?
Mulan
I would be Cinderella-for obvious reasons-and because she gets to talk to her animals/pets/friends. :)


5. If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Obvious answer: Jaime Buehler
Secondary answer: "Lil Guy". Like "Pink" except just "lil guy"
Obvious answer is true.


6. What 3 things would you need to have if you were stranded on an island?
1) Satellite phone 
2) toilet paper
3) Solar powered margarita maker-with the necessary ingredients:)
1 and 2 are pretty accurate. I think the last one I would want would probably be a toothbrush.

7. If you could punch anyone in the face who would it be and why?
Toby. He sucks.
"Whoever" dictates the raise in taxes. I hate that more money is taken out of everyone's hard-working pockets. You know who you are!


8. What is your favorite holiday?
My birthday
True. Or Christmas.


9. What is your favorite song?
Canon in D- Pachelbel
Get real...probably Dig Two by The Band Perry right now.


10. Where are you right now?
In my one bedroom apartment trying to figure out witty answers to these questions.
True.


11. Why did you become a blogger?

 So I could give the world its greatest gift; my thoughts.
I wanted to express myself and network with other people similar to me. I love the people that I have had the chance to meet through blogging and, honestly, it is a good release/something to do. :) I really enjoy it. Plus I live away from my family/friends/boyfriend, therefore, this blog gives them a chance to see/hear what's going on in my life.


11 Questions for you

1) Who is your celebrity crush?
2) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
3) Who has been the biggest role model in your life thus far, and why?
4) What would be your best attribute/character trait is and why?
5) Name one destination you want to visit before you die?
6) What is the worst piece of advice you have ever received? 
7) What is the most disgusting food you have ever ate?
8) If you had $50 to buy a new shirt, jewelry or a new pair of shoes which would you buy?
9) Will the south rise again?
10) What is you favorite store and why? 
11) Why did you decide start to blogging?



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Jaime!!

    You seriously ROCK thank you soo much for this Award!! I am so grateful :-) You are so sweet, thanks a million!! You didn't just make my day, you made my week! Love this.

    XO Jenna @ Demure in Diamonds

    ReplyDelete