Monday, February 11, 2013

weekend recap

i like to call this photo- "toby-mufasa"-lion king

unfortunately, kitties and i didn't do much of anything this weekend. it was one of those rare, relaxing weekends.
 
friday i spent a lot of time being homesick and worrying about my ill-ridden cat. toby went to the vet again friday morning, just to be given more meds and a $56 bag of food. so friday was a bust. thanks to lenae and lauren for ice cream and a movie.
 
 
saturday toby, tillie, and i cleaned the apartment, did some laundry, went for a run, and did a photoshoot of the kitties. tons of fun i know.
 
sunday, i went to church and then came back, cooked some awesome chicken, cheese, and rice burritos, and messed around with the free adobe photoshop download. the pics look pretty good if i do say so myself.
 
 
 
 


The Things We Find Inside

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes relaxing weekends like this are the best! I hope your cat is back on his way to being healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have a relaxing weekend sometimes :) I miss those weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's official: you have awakened the graphic artist in me and now I'm dying to get Photoshop. The magnetic lasso tool strikes again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete